Expression Engine – New and Powerful Content Management System
ExpressionEngine is a powerful Content Management System lets you design, deploy, and manage a dynamic website and blog developed by EllisLab. To use ExpressionEngine,You don’t need to be a programmer, a database administrator, or web designer to use ExpressionEngine.
ExpressionEngine is available in a free "Core Version" , "Personal" and "Commercial" versions by paying a one-time fee. EllisLab has stated the new version of ExpressionEngine will be built on the CodeIgniter framework.ExpressionEngine 2.0 was released on December 2, 2009.
ExpressionEngine is designed and developed to be simpler to use than other content management systems like Joomla,WordPress and so on. For developing application in ExpressionEngine , it does not requires knowledge of PHP, it gives an extensiveonline documentation for help.
- Excellent security : ExpressionEngine offer a dozen of security features like IP Banning, Email banning and Throttling.
- Custom Form Fields : Easy to customize by creating custom fields.
- Commercial Software : Great support for commercial version by fixing bugs and adding features.
- Built-in Caching and Optimization : cache individual templates, queries and optimize your site.
- Easily Extensible & Customizable : If you have good knowledge in PHP, you can easily jump in and extend ExpressionEngine through Extensions, Plugins and Modules.
- Solid Documentation – ExpressionEngine gives solid documentation for developing dyanamci Content Management System in EE. Also ExpressionEngine have its own forum which answers to any of your questions.
- Easy to deploy – Its very very easy to install ExpressionEngine to your server.
Requirement to run ExpressionEngine:
At least 10 MB of space
PHP version 4.1 or newer.
MySQL version 3.23.32 or newer.
PHP must have XML support.
Your server must have the following MySQL grant privileges (for tables): SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, DROP, ALTER, CREATE
Your MySQL server must not be running in Strict mode.
To know more about programming,MYSQL database , php info , php editor , programming php ,Open-source, php help and php script , subscribe to our feed by entering email address below. You will get updates via email about every tutorial posted on this site . It will not take more than a sec.